- Liquid mixtures
- Manual cleaning
- Flow-type magnetic separator MF – EKO
Flow-type magnetic separator MF – EKO
MF – EKO magnetic separator is the simplest version of MF flow-type separators. In its design, MF – EKO is based on the MF – Classic, however, its construction is rather simplified. The separator consists of a body, pipes located on the flange, magnetic cores and connecting elements. Covering pipes are firmly attached to the load-bearing flange; from one side, they are open, in order to provide the cores are able to be pulled. By pulling the magnetic cores out of the pipes, pipe demagnetizing is achieved. Therefore, the cores are fully covered just by inserting of the pipes, i.e. in the separation position.
MF – EKO is especially designed for less demanding customers who do not have strict requirements regarding a comfortable separator cleaning system. MF – EKO price level corresponds to the fact of a simplified design, so it is the lowest of all MF types.
More detailed information
Size models and the separator design
MF-EKO is a part of the standard MAGSY portfolio, manufactured for connecting into round pipelines, in the following sizes:
- DN: 50; 65, 80, 100 mm
According to the magnetic separation task, i.e. the protection of technology, or the protection of a medium product, and also based on the task operational conditions, the separator may be additionally equipped with various magnetic core compositions, from the magnetic output viewpoint. This can be done on all six standardized levels.
This means that either there is prioritized the magnetic induction value, or there is a need to prefer the tear-off force value. According to these criteria, core composition on the levels I. to VI. is selected.
MF – EKO separator main benefits
- Reliable separation – a well-proven magnetic pipe labyrinth
- High separation level – using of the strongest NdFeB magnets,
- High engineering workmanship level – the best materials are used, there is a high engineering workmanship precision, resistance and assembling preparedness
- Low-cost price category with regard to the simple design.
As a disadvantage, less comfortable separator cleaning system, as for the Fe impurities, should be taken into account.
Separator safety and quality information
We care about the high quality of our magnetic separators
MF – EKO general technical specifications
- strong NdFeB magnets, located in covering pipes,
- ring magnet with the outer Ø= 29 and 20 mm, the quantity of magnetic cores with the Ø = 29 mm or, respectively, Ø = 20 mm, is given by the MF-EKO size model and the flow labyrinth
Magnetic material temperature resistance
- as a standard: up to 80˚C
- as an option: up to 150˚C
System of the magnetic cores in the pipes
- Covering pipes: outer Ø = 31 mm or, respectively, Ø = 21 mm, open from one side.
- Cores in the pipes: the cores are fully telescopic from the pipes
- The quantity of the magnetic cores in the pipes in the separator body is defined by the MF-EKO size model; this is conditioned by respecting of an efficient separation requirement, plus providing of an efficient separation and fluent medium flow.
- As a standard: stainless steel 1.4301 / AISI 304.
- As an option: stainless steel 1.4404 / AISI 316L or, possibly, 1.4571 / AISI 316Ti (for acidic pH environments)
Body and component sealing material
- As a standard: silicone sealing in a quality corresponding to the separation task and operational conditions
- As an option: EPDM food-industry sealing, conforming to food industry requirements
All materials are certified in a quality corresponding to respective EU norms.
- Body outer surfaces and separator components: machine-blasted using a fine ceramics compound
- Covering pipe outer surface: polished
- Body inner surfaces are technologically cleaned; they are not machine-treated.
- As a standard: using a fixed flange according to respective DN/PN pipeline diameter
- As an option: screwing, in respect to an appropriate DN/PN diameter
The counter-flanges are parts of the product.
All engineering workmanship operations are carried out using machines belonging to own MAGSY CZ manufacturing equipment, using own MAGSY CZ engineering technology.
They are performed according to requirements of technological standards valid in stainless steel material welding. Demanding outgoing weld quality inspection guarantees a high outgoing product quality.
Ask us – we will advise you!
Made-to-measure production is our strength.