- Dry mixtures
- Manual cleaning
- Rotational magnetic separator MSVR Standard – UP
Rotational magnetic separator MSVR Standard – UP
Magnetic separator MSVR STANDARD – UP is an improved version of the standard rotational separator type, especially as for its cleaning. To clean the separator, no more auxiliary cleaning preparations are needed so the activity may be performed within a very short time interval, using very simple ergonomic and adapted handrails, with the maximum effort put on the working safety during the cleaning operation.
More detailed information
Size models and the separator design
As well as the lower series STANDARD, MSVR STANDARD – UP is manufactured for connecting onto square pipelines. In case of an installation onto round pipelines, transition elements suitable for the square to round transition must be delivered. By request, we would like to supply you these transition elements.
MSV Standard – UP – currently manufactured models and sizes
For the square pipelines with the dimensions: 200×200; 250×250; 300×300; 350×350; 400×400 mm
If required by a customer (untypical mating dimensions, insufficient construction height), we will manufacture for you the MSV STANDARD – UP dimensionally modified according to your demands, as a custom-made commission.
Main benefits of the MSVR STANDARD – UP separator
- Reliable separation – due to the magnetic core rotation, perfect dropping labyrinth is created
- High separation level – using of the strongest NdFeB magnets and the magnetic force loss reduction by the magnetic core covering pipe machining to the smallest possible thickness
- Adjustable magnetic core equipment level – on the levels I or II
- Innovative solution of the whole system, including outstanding structural solution of the core covering – saving of operational costs of the device maintenance.
- Compact device, magnetic cores and the covering pipes are parts of the case. Removable receptacle for the Fe-waste is a part of the product – it does not require any additional cleaning preparation
- Most user-friendly manual cleaning system = by pulling out of a separate component, operator working time loss reduction, high working safety level!
- High engineering workmanship level – the best materials are used, there is a high engineering workmanship precision, resistance, durability, assembling readiness
- Magnetic cores are permanently covered with covering sacs and there thus is no risk of their polluting or damaging during the cleaning process
According to required magnetic separation level, technology protection or product protection, magnetic core may be equipped with various magnetic circuit assemblies, namely on two standardized levels. There is preferred either the magnetic induction value, or the tear-off force value. According to these criteria, core composition on the levels I. to II. is selected.
Separator safety and quality information
We care about the high quality of our magnetic separators
MSVR STANDARD – UP general technical specification
- Very strong NdFeB magnets located in the covering pipes
- Inter-circular magnet outer Ø= 29 mm, pipe outer Ø= 31-32 mm according to the magnetic output required
Magnetic material temperature resistance
- As a standard: up to 80 ˚C
- As an option: up to 150 ˚C
- by a selection of the 2 levels, I – II according to the separation task and operational conditions
- rotational, pulling-out magnetic cores, stationary – fixed covering pipes
- due to the rotating component, the maximum dropping labyrinth is ensured
Case and magnetic component material
- as a standard: stainless steel 1.4301 / AISI 304
- as an option: stainless steel 1.4404 / AISI 316L (for acidic pH environments)
Door sealing material
- as a standard: rubber sealing in a quality given by the separation task and operational conditions
- as an option: food industry sealing conforming to the food industry requirements
All materials are quality-certified according to EU norms.
- outer case surfaces and grate frame: machine-blasted using a ceramics mixture
- grate pipe outer surface: machine-blasted or polished (as an option)
inner case surfaces are machine-blasted, for the food industry applications, corners and welds inside of the case are machined according to requirements of the food industry norms (as an option)
- as a standard: flange according to an appropriate pipeline dimensions
- counter-flanges are parts of the product scope of supply
Linear guidance of the travel
- very precise linear guidance, dust-tight sliding surfaces
The material of the covering flexible sac (magnetic core covering sac during the cleaning operation)
- Quality and precise engineering workmanship is guaranteed
All engineering workmanship operations are carried out on machines belonging to the company production facility, using own MAGSY CZ engineering technologies.
They are performed according to requirements of valid technological norms dealing with stainless steel material welding. Demanding outgoing weld quality control guarantees a high outgoing production quality.