Size models and the separator design
As well as the lower series STANDARD, MSVR STANDARD – UP is manufactured for connecting onto square pipelines. In case of an installation onto round pipelines, transition elements suitable for the square to round transition must be delivered. By request, we would like to supply you these transition elements.
MSV Standard – UP – currently manufactured models and sizes
For the square pipelines with the dimensions: 200×200; 250×250; 300×300; 350×350; 400×400 mm
If required by a customer (untypical mating dimensions, insufficient construction height), we will manufacture for you the MSV STANDARD – UP dimensionally modified according to your demands, as a custom-made commission.
Main benefits of the MSVR STANDARD – UP separator
- Reliable separation – due to the magnetic core rotation, perfect dropping labyrinth is created
- High separation level – using of the strongest NdFeB magnets and the magnetic force loss reduction by the magnetic core covering pipe machining to the smallest possible thickness
- Adjustable magnetic core equipment level – on the levels I or II
- Innovative solution of the whole system, including outstanding structural solution of the core covering – saving of operational costs of the device maintenance.
- Compact device, magnetic cores and the covering pipes are parts of the case. Removable receptacle for the Fe-waste is a part of the product – it does not require any additional cleaning preparation
- Most user-friendly manual cleaning system = by pulling out of a separate component, operator working time loss reduction, high working safety level!
- High engineering workmanship level – the best materials are used, there is a high engineering workmanship precision, resistance, durability, assembling readiness
- Magnetic cores are permanently covered with covering sacs and there thus is no risk of their polluting or damaging during the cleaning process
According to required magnetic separation level, technology protection or product protection, magnetic core may be equipped with various magnetic circuit assemblies, namely on two standardized levels. There is preferred either the magnetic induction value, or the tear-off force value. According to these criteria, core composition on the levels I. to II. is selected.
Separator safety and quality information
We care about the high quality of our magnetic separators