- Power supply 230 V
- Pressurized air (6 bar is required permanently) – pressurized air supply must be permanent (in case of this magnetic separator type, pressure loss of ca 1.5 bar must be taken into account within one cleaning cycle). In case the air supply is insufficient (below 4 bar), the magnetic separator will not meet its automatic cleaning function, and it will be put out of the operation. The maximum air working pressure must not exceed 7 bar!
We do not recommend installing this magnetic separator below a weighing machine (a discontinuous material pouring takes place, causing thus the magnetic separator putting out of the operation – and the pipe is clogged).
The material falling down to the magnetic separator (magnetic pipe) area must fall equally onto the entire incoming hole area – situations when the material is poured just to one of the sides may not take place as this could cause the magnetic separator clogging and putting out of the operation.
Summary of the most important characteristics essential for a proper separator functioning
- The material must be perfectly dry.
- Without any small lumps.
- Continuous material pouring must be provided
- The material must be poured equally to the magnetic separator area, evenly distributed within its entire functional surface
- A possibility of a remote administration of the separators with an automatic cleaning – developed by the company MAGSY
- Access from anywhere, using a web interface – provided by a unique accessing password
- For a future, there is a possibility of a remote changing of particular parameters (e.g. cleaning interval length)
- On-line statistics of the number of cleaning cycles, air pressure, etc.
- Guarding of the servicing intervals and spare part wear and tear
- You may perform all of these activities by yourself – or they can be carried out for you by the company MAGSY, as outsourced activities
- Every minute, the separator status is being sent
- No excessive work for our customers (mobile network, etc.)
- Webpage: separator status + statistics
- E-mail in case of a failure or unavailability
- Regular e-mails (weekly reports)
- Remote separator administration
Complete device includes:
- Magnetic separator with an automatic cleaning
- FESTO pneumatic components
- PLC Siemens (cleaning interval setting of 1 min – 90 min, manual mode possibility, cleaning test, statistics) – it may be supplied also without controlling PLC system (customers may connect their magnetic separator using supplied language code, to their PLC)
- Rittal distributor
- The interconnection between the PLC and magnetic separator is carried out using a connector (a simple disconnection option)
- External control using potential-less contacts (a possibility of the device connecting to the customer central counter using a connector – start / stop / test / failure resetting – an actual separator status) – for a possibility of getting a complete device status picture, plus setting in the customer central system – the separator may be delivered including Profinet system
- Electrical and air distributors assembled to a wall as a standard (supplied as mounted on a stand as an option)
- Aerial and shadowed communication electrical cable length is 3 m
- Customer servicing phone support in the mode of 24/7
Types of the magnets, magnetic parameters
Very strong neodymium magnets NdFeB based on rare earths. Magnetic rod diameter is 33 mm, there is a selection from the magnetic parameters on 6 levels
Temperature resistance of the magnets
General option is up to 80 °C; by request, also a variant with the resistance of up to 120 °C can be produced.
Stainless steel 1.4301 /AISI 304/
Ask us – we will advise you!
Made-to-measure production is our strength.