- As a standard: stainless steel 1.4301 / AISI 304.
- As an option: stainless steel 1.4404 / AISI 316L (for acidic pH environments)
Door sealing material
- As a standard: rubber sealing in a quality corresponding to the separation task and operational conditions
- As an option: food industry sealing conforming to food industry standards
All materials are quality-certified according to EU norms.
- Machine blasting – for the food industry, the corners and welds inside of the case are machined according to food industry norms (as an option).
- As an option, the product may also be supplied in the polished version
- As a standard: flange according to corresponding pipeline dimensions
- Or optionally: JACOB clip according to corresponding pipeline dimensions
Counter-flanges are parts of the product. Other connecting elements (e.g. „smooth pipe“) are, as non-standard versions, possible as an option.
All engineering workmanship operations are carried out on machines belonging to the company production facility, using own MAGSY CZ engineering technologies.
They are performed according to requirements of valid technological norms dealing with stainless steel material welding. Demanding outgoing weld quality control guarantees a high outgoing production quality.
Ask us – we will advise you!
Made-to-measure production is our strength.